Eva Schulz-Kamm works in the Berlin office and advises clients from family businesses and family offices – but also from associations and politics. In addition to succession searches and the evaluation of leadership teams, her substantive focus is on digital transformation and change, sustainability and ESG, and leadership and governance in innovation-driven organisations. She also supports executive and supervisory boards in their civic and political engagement strategy (stakeholder value).
Prior to joining AvS – International Trusted Advisors, Eva worked as Head of Government Relations for the industrial companies Siemens Energy Global GmbH & Co. KG and Siemens AG as well as the semiconductor manufacturer NXP Semiconductors N.V. with a practical focus on Industry 4.0, cybersecurity as well as sustainable mobility and energy supply. Previously, she worked as Head of the Innovation and Standardization Department at the Association of German Chambers of Industry and Commerce (DIHK e.V.) in Brussels and Berlin. As a civil servant at the Ministry of Research in Berlin, she was previously responsible for the development and monitoring of the national “High-tech Strategy” and the promotion of small and medium-sized enterprises.
Eva is a physicist with a diploma from the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), holds an MBA from EDHEC Business School in Nice, and is a certified coach. She is currently an appointed member of the USA Strategy Group at the German Council on Foreign Relations (DGAP) and an active alumna of the Berlin-based think tank “Stiftung Neue Verantwortung” and the German Academic Scholarship Foundation “Villigst”.
In her private life, spending time with her family is important to Eva. She enjoys fitness and long walks with her Labrador in and around Berlin.
- Consulting on transformation and change projects: strategy, leadership and governance.
- Evaluation and search: boards of directors, executive management boards, supervisory boards, family offices and associations.
- Change management: succession and transformation in family businesses.
- Advice for management and supervisory boards on creating an active dialogue with stakeholders in politics and society.
- Public Affairs, Government Relations, Association Management, Chief Sustainability Officers | CSO, Chief Compliance Officers | CCO.