We have the right job for you: Yor tasks & responsibilities
Our philosophy ensures that our clients always come first. Based on our One Firm concept, our staff collaborate across offices and countries to bring together individual experiences and competencies – and thus ensure excellence in our advisory services. We are a multinational, multilingual team, and we operate out of offices in Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Geneva, Zurich, Paris, London, Singapore and Bogotá, complemented by a network of cooperation partners. We act as a top-class management consulting ‘boutique’ and pursue a tailored approach to deliver sustainable solutions to our clients’ succession, leadership, and governance challenges.
- Working closely with our consultants, you will manage and coordinate national and international projects and ensure that they are carried out efficiently.
- You will be a member of the project teams and work together with the consultants in close contact with international clients.
- Your responsibilities include all research topics – this includes the creation of target company lists and talent pools, the identification and screening of relevant candidates as well as supporting the analysis of industries and markets.
- In addition, you will be responsible for preparing business and project documents (presentations, reports, etc.) for clients as well as for internal purposes.
- The documentation of project progress, the monitoring of important market developments and the preparation of marketing documents are just as much part of your responsibility as continuous knowledge management.
- You will also coordinate the creation and updating of person and company records in our database.
- Also, you will oversee the production of our publication “The Trusted Advisor” together with the consultants.
- In other words: You are the central contact person for all project-related topics, have creative freedom, work to improve processes and actively shape the company’s development.
You have what it takes: Your profile
- You have a university degree or are about to complete your studies.
- Ideally, you have already gained practical work experience in a professional services firm (e.g. HR consulting, strategy consulting, auditing, market research).
- Your functional experience is focused on the conception, planning and implementation of various research projects and analyses concerning markets, companies and organizational structures.
- Furthermore, you have already gained experience in the documentation of processes as well as in the preparation of reports and presentations.
- You will ensure that various processes within the project work run smoothly and demonstrate good time management, quick learning ability and are able to work structuredly, reliably and independently.
- We are looking for someone with an open, friendly personality with a high degree of professionalism, quality orientation and good communication skills.
- You can communicate with both clients and colleagues in a confident and service-oriented manner.
- German language skills would be an advantage.
- Experienced user of MS Office, ideally also some experience using databases.
We offer you an interesting job full of variety in an international working environment with a wide range of insights into issues relating to strategy, organization and human resources. We stand for a culture of mutual appreciation, with helpful and committed colleagues as well as open doors and short lines of communication. It is possible to work remotely or to combine working from home and from the office flexibly at one of our modern and centrally located offices in Frankfurt am Main, Berlin or Geneva.
Then we look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectation, which you can send by e-mail to email@example.com.
We assure you: We will get back to you!
If you have any additional questions, Julia Nelles (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be happy to answer them.