Your tasks and responsibilities
- In close cooperation with our management and consultants, you will coordinate our national and international assignments and ensure a smoothly running process.
- You will be responsible for all research topics such as the creation of target company lists and talent pools, the identification and review of relevant candidate/company information, and the analysis of industries and markets.
- In addition, you will prepare various business and project documents (presentations, status reports, confidential reports, offer letters, etc.) for clients, external cooperation partners and for internal coordination.
- With the support of your colleagues, you will administrate the creation and updating of data records on people and companies, as well as the maintenance of our database.
- Last but not least, you are responsible for managing the creation process of our semi-annual publication “The Trusted Advisor” in cooperation with our consultants.
- In short: You are the main contact point for all project-related topics, simultaneously keeping several balls in the air. You will have the freedom to design, develop and improve processes and actively participate in the development of the company.
The ideal candidate
Successful candidates will have a university degree as well as several years of working experience in a professional service firm (consulting, auditing, law firm), ideally in recruiting / executive search. Professional experience is centred around conception, planning, initiation and implementation of research focussing on markets, companies, organisations, and executives. Experience in documenting processes and preparing reports/presentations is a key competence. Candidates assure smoothly running processes in line with challenging project work. Their working style can be described as accurate, methodical and utterly reliable. In addition, candidates possess a distinctive competence in prioritisation and time management. We are looking for an open-minded personality with a high degree of professionalism and strong communication skills. Business level fluency in German and English (both written and spoken) is required, as well as an excellent knowledge of the MS Office package.
A professional environment that inspires
In addition to a broad and high-level exposure to business strategy and HR topics, we offer an international, collaborative and non-hierarchical work environment, characterised by an independent, structured, quality-oriented and committed working style. We stand for a culture of mutual appreciation. An elegant office space overlooking the riverbank of the Main offers the ideal platform.
Did we catch your interest?
In this case, please send us your detailed application documents including salary expectations via email. We ask for your understanding that we unfortunately cannot consider any applications sent in hard copy. You can be assured: we will get in touch with you!
AvS – International Trusted Advisors GmbH