- Together with our consultants, help manage local and international projects and ensure the smooth progression of various mandates.
- Responsible for everything related to our research: the creation of target company lists and talent pools; the identification, review and approaching of relevant candidates, as well as participating in industry and market research.
- Additionally, the preparation of business and project documents (presentations, reports, etc.) for clients as well as for internal coordination.
- Coordinating the entry and updating of persons and companies in our database.
- Together with our consultants, supervising the drafting of our bi-annual publication « The Trusted Advisor ».
- Our Research Associates are central to all projects and have the freedom to design and improve processes and help our company grow.
Who you are
Ideally, you will have an undergraduate degree and some practical experience in an international professional services firm. Experience with designing and implementing research projects relating to markets, companies and talent pools would be very useful, as will an affinity for preparing reports and presentations. Self-starters with good time management skills and a history of delivering excellent quality work reliably will enjoy a rapid growth in responsibility. We pride ourselves on our company culture; we seek an open, friendly but professional personality who is a good communicator. English and German language skills (written and spoken), and a good grasp of MS Office, are prerequisites.
What’s in it for you
An interesting, diversified project-based activity in an international environment leading to learning about and contributing to a wide range of strategy and organisational issues. We have a lovely office on the banks of the Main river near the Frankfurt main train station, with a garden. Our culture is open and team-based; we succeed because every team member contributes to our success.
We would be delighted to hear from you
As a first step, please send us your CV by e-mail to career(at)avs-advisors.com. We promise to get back to you, and we guarantee absolute confidentiality in handling your application. For any questions, please reach out to Mr Carsten Meyer on +49 (69) 2713975-23.
AvS – International Trusted Advisors