Lillian L. Cheng
Lillian Cheng, based in Singapore, serves clients in a wide variety of industries including technology/innovations, healthcare, and financial institutions. These range from Asian Family Businesses and Family Offices to multinational corporations. Lillian consults clients on executive leadership and succession issues and has worked in the consulting field for many years in Asia, Europe and North America. She regularly conducts executive training in the areas of executive leadership development for clients worldwide.
Before joining AvS – International Trusted Advisors, Lillian co-founded a consulting firm in Singapore, advising and coaching C-suite clients on strategic leadership capabilities. Prior to relocating to Singapore, she held consulting positions in various companies and was the Director of Corporate Communications as well as Executive Assistant to the CEO and founder of Acer Group.
Lillian holds a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) from Boston College and an MBA from the University of Southern California where she also completed her doctoral studies in corporate strategy. In addition, Lillian is a senior certified coach specializing in executive coaching as well as executive team coaching.
- Advising Asian family businesses and family offices as well as multinational corporations
- Expertise in executive leadership development and executive coaching
- Family Governance and succession topics
- Sector focus on technology/innovations, healthcare, and financial institutions
- Responsible for further growing the firm’s Asian practice