Felix B. Waldeier
Frankfurt | Paris
Felix Waldeier is a consultant in the Frankfurt office and advises clients in the consumer, industrial goods and private equity sectors. He focuses on the hiring of executives, the evaluation of top management, and in the areas of leadership, talent management and succession planning. In addition, he is responsible for the further development of the Frankfurt office after its successful establishment.
Before joining AvS – International Trusted Advisors, Felix worked as a strategy consultant at the Boston Consulting Group (BCG). There, his focus was on national and international (USA, France, Japan) mandates in the consumer and industrial goods sectors with a focus on strategy and organisation.
Felix holds a degree in Business Administration from the Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt (WFI School of Management) with a focus on HR & Organisation and Marketing & Sales, and completed part of his studies at the EDHEC Business School Lille (France). He gained further international professional experience in Japan and with Egon Zehnder in France. In his spare time, Felix is an enthusiastic racing cyclist and is interested in music, French literature and films, as well as long-distance travel.
- Leadership advisory and Management Potential Analysis
- C-Level executive search and succession management (strategy, process, profiles, evaluation, selection)
- Board consulting (conceptual set-up, search and evaluation)
- Consumer and industrial sectors, private equity and financial investors
- Responsible for the firm’s Frankfurt Office