Tasks & Responsibilities
- In direct contact with our management and Consultants, you support us in our day-to-day consulting business.
- From classical Assistant tasks and management support to the entire management of our Frankfurt office, you’ll be in charge of broad and varied aspects. In your coordinating role, multiple tasks will need to be handled in parallel.
- You will enjoy a lot of freedom in carrying out your tasks, as well as in the further development of processes and an active contribution to the overall development of our firm.
- The efficient organisation of appointments and events, the firm’s travel planning and booking, as well as correspondence with clients and candidates, will be important.
- In addition, you will be in charge of preparatory accounting work, payments, invoicing and ordering, as well as for the formatting of business documents, and the coordination of our working students.
The ideal candidate
After your A-Levels and an apprenticeship in Business Administration, you have gained at least 3 years of practical working experience in a relevant position handling tasks similar to those outlined above. Ideally, you have been working for an (internationally operating) professional services firm (e.g. consulting, auditing, law). You are an excellent communicator and posses a very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written. In addition, you are well versed in using Microsoft Office software: expert-level in Outlook and Word, as well as an advanced user of PowerPoint and Excel. In business situations, both with clients and colleagues, you display a high degree of service-orientation.
A professional environment that inspires
In addition to a broad and high level exposure to business strategy and human capital topics, we offer an international, collaborative and non-hierarchical work environment. An elegant office in a well appointed period building right on the riverbank of the Main, with access to a private patio and garden space, offers an ideal working environment.
Are you a true organisational talent?
Would you like to contribute to shaping and further developing our firm, as well as supporting our Consultants? Do you have a quality-focused way of working? Are you able to communicate in a confident and productive way with important clients and senior management? Do you have an outgoing, likable and trustworthy personality?
Did we catch your interest?
In this case, please send us your detailed application documents including salary expectations via email. We ask for your understanding that we unfortunately cannot consider any applications sent in hard copy. You can be assured: we will get in touch with you!
AvS – International Trusted Advisors