Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide close support on assignments, e.g. pulling together target company lists and best-in-class talent pools, identifying and verifying relevant candidates (which may include contacting company switchboards), and assisting with market mapping projects
- Proactively capture knowledge and identify relevant candidate/company information from both internal and external sources
- Assist in ensuring relevant information is up to date and ensure key knowledge from assignments is accurately captured in our database
- Help to prepare client presentations and reports
- Monitor relevant market developments, company updates and people moves, updating and disseminating key information where necessary
- Research and summarise company, people and market profiles
- Assist in the production of marketing documents
- Support local office initiatives to build knowledge as an aid to business development
The importance of your role
Research is a fundamental part of our business and you will play a pivotal role within our firm. The role of a Research Analyst is broad, covering business development, search and knowledge management. Researchers are staffed on client assignments from conception to completion, partnering closely with consultants, collaborating with other members of staff, and coordinating support from our working students. Our researchers need to see the big picture, demonstrate sound judgement on companies and candidates, and help advance projects towards a successful conclusion.
The ideal candidate
Successful candidates will have a university degree as well as at least 3 years of professional experience, ideally in the Research Division of an international management consulting, executive search or market research firm. Professional experience is centred around conception, planning, initiation and implementation of research focussing on markets, companies, structures, and executive managers. Furthermore, candidates have previously gained experience in the documentation of processes as well as the preparation of papers, presentations, and meeting agendas. Candidates assure smoothly running processes in line with challenging project work. In addition, they can be characterised by their fast learning ability (based on very good analytical and conceptual skills) as well as the ability to go into more detail, take a structured approach and solve problems. Their working style can be described as accurate, methodical, and utterly reliable. In addition, candidates possess a distinctive competence in prioritisation and time management. We are looking for an open-minded personality with strong communication skills. He/she is able to interact with clients and colleagues in a self-assured and service-oriented manner, and be comfortable gathering information over the phone. Candidates align with our firm values and display the highest standards of professionalism and trust. Business level fluency in German and English (both written and spoken) is required. With an affinity for IT, the candidate can navigate and search efficiently on the Internet, and has an excellent knowledge of MS Office programs (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
A professional environment that inspires
In addition to a broad and high level exposure to business strategy and human capital topics, we offer an international collaborative and non-hierarchical work environment. An elegant office in a neat period building right at the riverbank of the Main providing a charming garden to relax during breaks offers the ideal platform.
Do you have an entrepreneurial way of thinking?
Would you like to shape our firm and really pitch in? Are you able to independently and pragmatically implement topics? Are you an open, creative and systematically working person with high quality standards? Do you have a structured way of working and do you demonstrate high commitment? Do you have the eye for the essential and do you deal with high job demands in a positive manner?
Did we catch your interest?
In this case, please send us your detailed application documents including salary expectations via email. We ask for your understanding that we unfortunately cannot consider any applications sent in hard copy. You can be assured: we will get in touch with you!
AvS – International Trusted Advisors